Saturday, January 9, 2010

years ago

Look what ive found in my cupboard while im cleaning my study room...

#1 My Standard 6 Birthday Party - This picture is always kept in my purse back in those days, and im still keeping it. hehe.
T.T we're all grown up wei!


# 2 oh my fucking god, look at my accessories weii. hahhahahhaa
#3 and look at my coin purse, hahahah!
Do you still remember big purse couldn't fit into our pinafore pocket. omg i did't know i like ultraman before

wait, i really can't stop laughingg -_______-

#4 loooook, im still keeping it! hehehe


#5 "Love that can't be measure"
#6 Form 3 it was, cheerleading after party
HAHAHHAHHA I was that dark before? *gulp*
#7 Form 4. pinafore, black hair, ponytail, socks pull till the max, peace sign
so cuteeeeeeeeeeeee, hahhahahaha

pictures speak a thousand words, start taking pictures ya'll :)

6 comments:

ABL said...

1. is that a jar of old used condoms?
2. u looks MALAY!!!! hahahhaa like cecilia chong

JoyceT said...

LOL!*choke* cute...

Natalie saw hy said...

AAroon- -_________- hell yea, yo bitch! and fark i look better than cecilia chong alrighhhhhttt...


joyce- hehehhe cute is another word for ugly. :P

ஜ•:*´¨Niko`*:•.ஜ said...

but still pretty right now~~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.