Saturday, January 30, 2010

4:42 is time to emo


I don't like the fact that you have not much time for me! :( I know work is important but then im leaving :( how laaaahhhh -____-

I am so selfish, i know! *shakeshead*

Music starts playin like the end of a sad movie,
Its the kinda ending you don't really wanna see.
Cause its tragedy and itll only bring you down,
Now I dont know what to be without you around.

currently listening to Breath -Taylor Swift ft. Colbie Caillat



Good Night ya'll, sleep tight!

3 comments:

ABL said...

awww so sweett :)

jois said...

get ready for Birmingham babyyyy!! :)

Don't worry, you guys will be fine, you're totally meant for each other haha ;)

MUAHHH!

Natalie saw hy said...

aaron- heheh

joyce- hey hunnnnnn, i cant wait to visit Amsterdam and we eat space cake together. lol!

hopefully as you said, we're meant for each other. hehe

MWAHHHHSS!