Sunday, October 24, 2010

Returning

The weather is turning colder, and I AM so desperate for a very comfy boots which I can have em to walk me to uni in the cold, slippery roads and etc. So, I have always heard about this brand called UGG from Australia, they have the most comfortable boots ever.

Then I went in to SCHUH last two weeks, to look for the brand and yes I bought it just because I want it.




Yes, I chose black. No problemo with any colour of my leggings.


and you know isssssss.........146 pounds!!!

I haven't start wearing them yet AND now Ive decided to return them back and get my cash back. Ive been thinking... do I actually need this pricey boots for only a few months. IF only using my own money, my mom will deffoo killlll me if she know I splurged on this. *hmm*
I rather use this amount of money and spend on my cloths instead, my charles & keith flat shoe is treating me well too. *comforting myself*

SOOOOOO, IM RETURNING THEM IN ABIT :( :( I just converted it and I realized is RM seven coughs hundred and thirty for a pair of boots. :O

THANK GOD FOR THE SCHUH's return policy, I can return them within 365 days but the items has to be in good condition *durh*.

I CANT OWN YOU NOW UGG, BUT I WILL BE BACK. till then, xoxo

No comments: