Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BLOG FROM YOUR SMARTPHONE?

you own a smart phone? and using blogger as well?

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, honestly like me.. the most laziest person in the whole wide world, who always feel like blogging to gain more traffic BUT always procrastinate to blog or not to blog = tooo lazy. wtf!! Especially everything I saw when Im abroad, here(Msia), travelling around, everywhere! so much to share.. but I am just toooo lazy or when Im all ready to blog, for sure there's something pops up! then ended up ill just postpone and drag till I have the mood to blog again. which.I.myself.don't.know.when

Seriously Im so outdated nao! I have my Europe trip and lots moreee to share :(

BUT NOWWWWW, after I discover and read some forums on the net. I can blog while I shit, while waiting whoever, emotionally attack and ETC, wherever whenever my bb is with ME!

WANNA KNOW HOW?

You can post to your blog via email, all you need to is just configure your Mail-to-Blogger email address.
  1. All you need to do is log on to your blogger account
  2. Click on the Settings ->> Email / Mobile
  3. Generate your own email address. Note that the email address it must be kept secret. If not whoever will be able to blog like you.
  4. Then choose either you want to publish automatically or save it as a draft and edit it when you're home.
  5. SAVE SETTINGS!!
Once you have saved your Settings, you can send email to your blog. The subjects of your email letters will be the titles of your posts, and the body of the emails will be the posts themselves. To include an image in your post, you can attach an image to you your email.

IS THAT EASYYYYYY, HAPPIE BLOGGING YA'LL!! :D

without realising is already 3:40 AM, before I end this post

WANNA GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO AARON LARSSON MY BESTEST FRIEND ON EARTH!!!!! hahahha


ILL BE MISSING YOU LENG CHAI

*KISSES FROM ME TO YOU TOO*


ILL SEE YOU SOON IN LEEDS OR STHLM ALRIGHT? X

No comments: