Friday, July 9, 2010

blogger-emoticon.blogspot.com



No more you beside me T___________T

I really couldn't believe that I am now writing this post. T.T
How time flies.... from how excited I am to see you till we headed off to Dublin and got an urgent phone call from home which I have to fly back for 10 days then back to Amsterdam and the long waited Sensation White and then back to Birmingham and now you have already left Birmingham. wtfffffffffffffff, tooo sooooon

WHICH IS. I. AM. NOW. ALONE. *sobs* Seriously folks, you will never know how time flies when you're having fun. But all and all, I had ze BEST TRIP EVER, and also the longest trip with you, which I open eyes close eyes open eyes again and still managed to see you! haha

ohhh, OF CAUSE your super loud snoring too.

Thank you for your time and EFFORT, to actually flew 21 hours to see me and EVERYTHING!! I reallly had the best time ever in my entire life, thank you so much baby!!!

Love you as always :)

p.s/: Ill see you in a month kayss
p.s//: TONS AND TONS PICTURES COMING RIGHT UP, stay tuned. x

No comments: