Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I have so many things to say, but i don't know where to start :S
Damn, its so freaking hard to actually think back what ive done

Stupid internship who always keep me occupied, if not i wont be facing all this shit
*shakeshead*

is going to be randommm............

Thats me and Aaron Larsson

We used to yell at each other at work(hotshoes) and we gossip like nobody business.
To be honest, i freaking miss those days :(
He went back to Sweden for freaking 4 years, (Thats so damn effing long -_-)
Make sure come back during your summer break!!!!!!!

p.s// puh lease send me all the pictures chut chut pet pet *inside joke*

------------

Last two weeks at Jin's place!
We gossip like there's no tmr, HAHAHHAH

when is our next session?

------------

Last but not least, Vannessa's birthday at phuture :)
the vip room upstairs, the bottomless champagne and black label = Amazing!!!

1st : me, xinying and caijin on the phone :)




xoxo

No comments: