Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cheer 2008

1st- Shirtliff
2nd- Dynamitez
3rd- Stunners all boys
4rd- Titans
5th- Xavier

i hope i spelt correctly yea

ladies and gentlemen, my boy is in stunners all boys from KDU. ;)
awwww, they're the new comer for this year and they won 3rd place. im impress. im happy for him. you go boy.. ;D

theres some pics before i go, im really very tired.
my eye bag was urgh, my stupid look was omg!
puh-lease forgive my morning look, i know i look ew!

and not forgetting i still owe you guys alot of pics. chill ya'll
you know i love my readers, ill upload asap ;)

nicole and lawrence

i met ishnee hun! *hugs

met steph the sweetie pie also ;)
the stupid look -.-

yeah, tats my boy ;) lup you!

and oh ya chunny i have stunners video for you and your school SS17 won best dressed!hehehhehehheheh

see you soon chunny the momo, love you!
only from me to you

nights. xx

No comments: