Friday, April 25, 2008

camwhore bitch!


i love doing manicure and pedicure


hehhehe
this time i chose milky colour ;)

i went and do my nails today,
i brought my O.P.I manicure set tat i recently bought along too, cause i need to know the steps and curi some tips
You know that day, i helped my sis to do her mani and pedi but now theres bubbles on it, ;( maybe due to my cacat skills la
So today she used my base coat but NOW i found out theres bubbles on my nails too. i phone her up and ask, she said impossible and she call me to come back tmr.
she'll re-do it for me and figure out whats wrong!

I really wanna know, is my base coat giving me problem or what?!?

eeee, geram betul!

tats my geram look
hahahaha
my webbie settings and all, nice right?
Is just 1.3 M!

;) ;D

oh god, fat cheeks if i dont show my teeth

im gonna get my braces very soooon, better get use to it first

hah!

L A M E

i really damn boring lah!

No comments: