Sunday, August 19, 2007

Party Hard!

BOO, updates!
im so damn lazy for the passed few days.
forgive me everyone. so yeahh.
lets start with...

Pangkor @ granny's birthday.
nothing special thou, saw granny, eat seafood and yada yada.

overall was okay.
non stop eating la.. you know got nothing to do.
there's no accompany to go to the beach,swimming and all.
not fun if im alone.
woot,getting fat-ter and FAT-ter.
shit, should go for some sports.
you know me, im big,huge okay. Yay!
especially my arms, urgh. gonna do something.


natalie now only you know?!? =.=
I KNOW LA.

okay,cut the crap.
baby nick.
WOOT. this baby boy here is my nephew.
he's so fucking adorable, wanna squuuezze him.
and i bet he's gonna be some handsome dude wey.
i love kids. i want to have a preeetyy baby.
im s e r i o u s. harhar.
HE's so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. omigod!
he love ppl showing him funny faces
and he'll laugh. okay i miss him already. heh
;)
As for thursday!
went over to mid with mum, mum's mum(granny), and cousins.
bought flip flop from F.O.S.
then went over to usj.
then home.

i am so desperate to go out.
its so fucking bored staying home. even one day.
helo, im having my holls okay.
so decided to go night market with boo.

20 min passed.
dad called, eldest sis called
call me to ta bau food back.

i text-ed my sis,

moi: you think im a superwomen meh, buy so many things.
sis: yes superwoman will be rewarded.


reached home.
sis gave me this,

i got this pic from the net.


A motorola v3xx. @.@
im so surprise, out of sudden i got a new phone.
although is just 1.3 mega pixel, (i got my ca-me-ra)
and this phone got 3g ey.
awhhh thanks alot jie.
you make me go rawr. LOVE you!

but wait i haven finish my post yet.
my sis bring me out on that night.
heh, and we stayed over at times square.

err my sis and her boy wanna go watch movie.
and me, i wanna go maison. HAH.
hit the club with the party ppl, as usual.
they go there every thursday okay. *gulp.

went there with the boyfren.
uh huh, lets rock and roll.
no curfew no phone calls....
lets get WASTED.

;D

the dance floor.
how to dance you tell me.. HAh.


take one take two

spot boo.
another tomato.
me and the evil meng.

camwhore
kiddo, so hard to find you. but finallly..

the brother and sister.
i saw boxer. HAH

lets Par Tay.




you look damn ham sap la keng sing. ngeks.

ernest and i.
graveyard was great on that night. i dont know why. i finished two cups.
heh!

I bump into...
manda
and sylvia
PPL, check this out.
im curious, whats wrong with her...
prolly she's drunk or ..... no idea!


@.@
ill never let myself to be like her. I know my limit. heh

camwhore a lot with this boy, ernest chow!
like what he said, i flirted with him. muhahahahha
.
silly boy!
boo is just right beside you.
flirt mat yeh you tell me. ngeks.

left maison around 3ish.
went over to ajimal to eat then all the way back to times square.
slept at 5, woke up at 10.
eat breakfast with boo, while sis enjoying her spa.


reached home around 2ish.
took a nap. mum woke me up.
she told me we're staying over night at the palace of the golden horses tonight. for some body check up thingy.

i refused to go.
but do you think my parents will let me stay at home alone?
hell no.

dah la, boring..
The room was comfortable.
but cant sleep that night..


because of you la, worried about you
and i miss you so much.


then went home around 2ish.
mid valley again to do some shopping.
me, mum, sisters and esmund.


bought quite alot of stuff.

IM happy now.
enough said.till next post.
i feel like talking to you la.

8 comments:

~ : i t c h : ~ said...

lol.. your sister has always been this random man! damn syiok giler! haha...

Natalie saw hy said...

yeahla. dont know how to repay her back. aiyo, love her alot! ;D
babe! ive missed you la.. how are you? xx

~ : i t c h : ~ said...

im fine fine here..one dya we go out k... *wootz*

Anonymous said...

your such a whore!

Jin said...

anonymous : what's your deal?

Natalie saw hy said...

aiya honey! dont care la. haih. lifeless ppl. i love you jin. <3

Anonymous said...

ur sis is the greatest and yes, she is damn random hehehe. enjoy life and take care.

Natalie saw hy said...

ahhhahahha! i know! love her so much! heh. <3