Friday, February 26, 2010


Sometimes we just can’t sit and stare when is totally none of my business, but come and think of it you're such a Whore, a SKANK that fuck around like nobody business! So damn desperate to have a boyfriend, your immature “love”, why can’t you just keep it to yourself? No doubt you have a pretty face where you can make all guys around the world fall for you, but have you ever think of the circumstances that the other party might encounter? Staying so far away from home, feeling so miserable and yet have to face it? Just put all this in your shoes and think about it. What she have done to you before that she deserve all this.

Not forgetting, the love you have now is not happiness, just fake it if you want too
.

(Above statement, I’m excluding the guy)

p.s: I respect you without putting any names because you're once my friend, I am not back stabbing you nor judging the book by its cover, cause this is way too much! I really felt so sorry for you srsly. "gods know who you are"

No comments: