Sunday, September 23, 2007

Pink.

didt go to kris party yesterday.
was dang emo, thanks to my DAD again.
fucked up la, so sorry hun. ive already tried my very best.
diu. ;(

btw, cousin's house having a *tang lung party at kota kemuning.
which i have to go. haih.
tried to enjoyed myself there with my cousies.
lucikly there's still some accompany.

ahhhh, i missed kiddo sweet sixteen birthday party!
How sad is that. mahai.

whateverrrrrrrrrrr.

oh ya pictures;
chauffer service
(makeup at lot 10- times square- mid valley- home)
with baby, and jing hua. ;D

My ride!
i should take it in the afternoon. =.=
and it was huge inside.
The driver was So Nice as well.

Before


wah my eyes dang small.

After.
urm, i hate foundation.
so not natural.

my make up artist.

after doing my free make up. we go shopping.

then off to times square.
then mid valley.
i bought a dress.
then dinner was at Chillis

dang tired.
then coffee bean.


exhausted!

HOME.

tats all of today. hehhe.
frangipani next post aight, i promise.
photobucket dang slow la.

as for today,
i need to finish up my IT work.
and later going jogoya with family.

LASTLY, i need to go and HIT the gym today.
must must must must must....

till next time.

love NAtalie. ;D

No comments: